Get your hands on the entire Keith Haring series and save!
Explore a choice of grip and pressure levels to tailor your play session and discover what takes you all the way.
With unique features combined to create a vivid stimulation, using creative design and unprecedented internal shapes for the epitome of sensations!
Keith Haring was an American artist and social activist whose work responded to the New York City street culture of the 1980s by expressing concepts of birth, death, sexuality, and war. Haring's work was often heavily political and his imagery has become a widely recognized visual language of the 20th century.
He was one of the best known among the young artists, filmmakers, performers and musicians whose work responded to the urban street culture of the 80s. Diagnosed with AIDS in 1988, Haring established the Keith Haring Foundation in 1989 to provide funding and imagery to AIDS organizations, and to ensure that his philanthropic legacy would continue indefinitely.
The Keith Haring Foundation’s mission is to sustain, expand and protect the legacy of Haring’s art and his ideals.
How To Use
- Remove the wrapping, cap and peel-able sticker from the top of the cup.
- There is no need to prepare lotion in advance.
- During use, covering the air hole after insertion will create a vacuum on the inside for an exhilarating suction sensation.
- Insert and move around to stimulate.
- Just close the lid and discard it after use.
- Remove wrapping of the egg-shaped case and the enclosed lotion provided.
- Apply the lotion to the inside of the soft EGG and entry point.
- Insert and pull down by the base of the EGG to avoid breakage.
- Once finished, place the used item back into the egg-shaped casing and seal again.
- Discard it after use.
Your discretion is important to us. We understand that these items are very personal and we always post items making sure there is no visible branding. All packages are sent out in a plain and simple design and will not be identifiable from the outside.