FAULTY ITEMS (NOT PURCHASED AT TENGA.CO.UK)
If you have purchased a TENGA or Iroha product from somewhere else - other than this store - and your item develops a fault, please first contact the retailer you purchased from. If you are unable to resolve this issue, we recommend you follow the appropriate links to raise any problem with the manufacturer.
OUR RETURNS POLICY
We hope that you love everything you buy from us, however if this is not the case, we promise to refund any item you are unhappy with when you return it to us in a saleable condition within 28 days of the date shown on your dispatch note.
In the interest of hygiene, please do not remove the seal. If this is the case then we can reasonably decline your refund.
If an item is faulty, we will replace or refund your order at our discretion. You will need to return the items and any accessories that came with it in order for us to fully process the return.
When returning items to us, please place your returned goods in their original packaging and do not remove any plastic wrapping.
Please note that unless products are faulty, we will be entitled to recover any direct costs of having to recover the products from you. In such an occurrence we may set such costs against the amount re-credited to you in the refund.
TO RETURN AN ITEM
Please follow the below process for returning your parcel to us:
- Re-pack the item in its original packaging.
- Return the package by using the Post Office counters and obtain proof of postage from the Post Office. Please do not post the package through the post box without obtaining a certificate of posting.
- Keep your certificate of postage safe as you will need this as your proof of return.
- If we have agreed to pay the return postage, it will be up to the value of £3.80
RETURNING A FAULTY ITEM
- If you receive a faulty item and would like a refund, please send us a message via emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, advising us of your order number (found in Order History in ‘My Account’ or in the email confirmation), along with the name/product code of the item affected and the details of the problem, so that we may investigate this for you.
- Please return the item to us following the same procedure as stated in ‘TO RETURN AN ITEM’
We‘ll examine the faulty product and be in touch with information of what refund you are entitled to via email within a reasonable period of time.
REFUND PROCESS TIME
If you would like to return an item, we will refund you within 7 days of the day that we email you to confirm that you are entitled for a refund. Please note, this is provided that the product returned is received back to us within the 28 day returns period or is faulty.
Faulty products returned by you will be refunded in full, including a refund for the delivery charges for sending the item. However if there is more than the returned faulty item in the same order, the delivery charge will not be refunded.
In the event that we do not receive your returned goods, we will ask you to provide the certificate of posting from the Post Office as proof of postage. We reserve the right to refuse a refund if you are unable to provide the certificate of posting.
We will usually refund any money received from you using the same method originally used by you to pay for your purchase.
EXCHANGING AN ITEM
Unfortunately, we are not able to process exchanges at this moment in time. If you would like to return an item, please return your item as outlined in the above sections and we will happily process a refund for you.
Love is Life Ltd
21 Dandby Close